Talented Analyst / Helsinki
Copenhagen Economics looking for a newly graduated economist with excellent academic records and a genuine interest in economics for our Helsinki office. The start date is flexible.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
At Copenhagen Economics, you will be part of a challenging international environment, working on the largest competition cases, damage claims as well as other challenging projects in the Nordic region. You will get to work with both local and international companies, as well as with colleagues across our four offices. You will join an energetic team where we take great pride in both delivering outstanding work and having fun in and outside of the office.
You will develop as a professional economist – through formal training, teamwork, and discussions with experienced consultants. Your people manager will provide you support and help you grow your competences, advance according to our career path, and eventually develop into a fully-fledged consultant.
WHO ARE YOU?
• You have recently attained your master’s degree in (micro-) economics and were one of the best students in your class.
• You take ownership of tasks, and you make sure they are followed through.
• You may have specialised in industrial organization, econometrics or economic modelling. Experience in Stata and R is an advantage.
• Finnish is your native tongue and English is your second nature.
• You can build sound economic argumentation and deliver your message successfully.
HOW TO APPLY?
If this sounds like something for you, please send us your motivated letter, CV, academic transcripts, and other relevant material no later than 15 June 2019 via our website. In your motivated letter, please elaborate on why you would like to work with us and why you believe you would make a good fit for our team. Please describe shortly why Economics motivates you. We always prefer hearing concrete examples.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Managing Economist Emmi Martikainen via email or phone +358 40 016 3950.