Part-time job as an Iris.ai Ambassador
Iris.ai is in search of an outgoing, science-loving, tech savvy student to join our team as University of Jyväskylä’s official Iris.ai ambassador.
Spread the word about how Iris.ai can help your university’s science and research students save valuable time on their literature review process with the power of AI. Gain valuable industry experience through creating a campus marketing plan and representing Iris.ai at school events, lectures and via social media.
Interface with fellow students and researchers through demos and study sessions and work closely with school faculty to help introduce Iris.ai to their classes. Plus, be the go-to point person at your school to communicate questions and feedback to the Iris.ai team.
- Graduate or doctoral level student, able to commit to ambassador duties for the duration of the university trial, until the end of September, 2018
- Actively pursuing a degree in science or PhD
- Involved in one or more school clubs or organizations
- Active on social media
- Ability to work as a part of a remote team
The selected Ambassador will work as a part of a remote team and at flexible hours in order to fit in to academic schedule and obligations. We expect that the Ambassador will be able to contribute regularly and according to the set goals.
- Design and execute a campus marketing plan to promote Iris.ai at your school
- Communicate with workshop participants to relay questions and feedback to the Iris.ai team
- Host an Iris.ai booth at important on-campus events
- Promote Iris.ai via social media and online college community channels
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work closely with one of the world’s most innovative AI companies
- Fixed salary & swag
- Support and training by the Iris.ai team
- Work experience and a possibility to connect with the scientific community locally and globally
Submit your short application here by February 10th, 2019
If you have any questions, you can contact Karita Kasurinen at