Digital Marketing Coordinator (osa-aikainen, etätyömahdollisuus)
Love Inc : Digital Marketing Coordinator (part-time)
Type: Fixed-term (3 months), part-time
Work hours: Hours per week to be discussed and agreed on together, approx. 7,5-22,5 h/week
Starting date: end of March / during April 2019
Application deadline: 17.2.2019
Fluent Finnish and English is needed.
Love Inc is now looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to help them on their mission of starting a love revolution! In this position you will be working on Love Inc’s social media presence with the goal of acquiring customers for new online courses that Love Inc has recently published. Your main tasks include acquiring users to Love Inc’s social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook through paid advertising. You will also optimize and track the campaigns through social media analytics tools and Google Analytics. Love Inc also wants to be aware of the trends and conversations that are immersing within their field of interest, so you’ll take part in spotting them.
Depending on your interest and skills you have an opportunity to add other responsibilities to your role at Love Inc. For example if you have an eye for visual details, enjoy writing or have skills in photography or video editing you will be able to put them in practice. Positive attitude and self-initiative working style will help you succeed in this position and Love Inc’s team also appreciates your development proposals and new ideas. The position is fixed-term for three months but there might be a possibility to continue after that.
You’ll be a good match for this position if:
– You feel that what Love Inc does is important and have genuine willingness to make their services better
– You are proactive and capable of thinking outside of the box
– You are interested in performance marketing and new customer acquirement through social media
– You are willing to learn by doing – it’s not expected that you’ll be a master in paid advertising or analytics tools but rather willing to increase your knowledge by fast trial and error
– You are fluent in Finnish and English – both written and verbal