Cargotec: Treasury Trainee
WHAT: Trainee, Treasury
LOCATION: Helsinki, Ruoholahti
DURATION: 9 months
STARTING DATE: Negotiable
SALARY: You will be paid salary during the trainee period
APPLY: on Sunday 12.5.2019 at the latest
Cargotec is looking for a Trainee into its Group Treasury function, which is responsible for financial risk, liquidity and cash management as well as providing financial services and advisory to business units. In this role you will work closely with the other Front Office team members, Cargotec Business Services in Bulgaria and business units all over the globe. In this position you will be part of the Front Office team and you report to the Treasury Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Liquidity management – managing and monitoring the Group’s cash position, use of cash pool limits and administration of the Group’s loan portfolio
- Foreign exchange risk management in cooperation with other team members – monitoring and analysing internal and external foreign exchange deal risk position and executing deals with Group companies and banks
- Assisting in other daily and administrative tasks e.g various system user administration, cash management and regulatory documentation.
Ideally you have:
- Completed or very close to completed studies majoring in Finance or Accounting
- Previous work experience in tasks related to treasury function is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
Learn more and apply here!
Apply on Sunday 12th May at the latest.