Future M&A professionals to Edge – the PwC Deals Graduate programme for EMEA
We are looking for future Deals professionals to Edge –Deals Graduate Programme. Edge is a three-year graduate programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to launch your career in an international Deals environment.
The candidates selected for this program will join PwC Deals practice as Associates and kick-start their career as Deals professionals with three years of rotating in our Deals Business Units. PwC Finland’s Deals Graduates will work in our Helsinki office at Ruoholahti. Top performers will also be offered an opportunity for a 6-12 month international exchange in another PwC country.
Experiencing at least three different Deals Business Units, Edge is a unique opportunity to launch your Deals career and deepen your knowledge in M&A Advisory. You will learn from hands-on coaching and wide variety of work, developing business, personal and technical skills you can use across global PwC Network, and throughout your professional life.
The ideal candidate will
- have recently graduated / graduate by 31.8.2018 with a M.Sc. degree e.g. in Business, Economics, Engineering or other relevant field
- have some work experience from e.g. strategy or management consulting or M&A transaction advisory
- be fluent in Finnish and English. Fluency in Swedish is a distinct advantage
- have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
In addition, you are a dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. We value analytical thinkers who are comfortable with solving problems in a structured way.
We will provide you
- a place to grow and a team with varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- rotations in our Deals Business Units, in Helsinki covering Transaction Services, Deals Strategy, Delivering Deal Value and Corporate Finance teams
- technical and business skills training
- international Deals Foundation events
- professional qualification, e.g. opportunity to complete the CFA
- international exchange for top performers
Apply here latest by 3 December. For any further questions, please contact Matias Hauru (+358 44 378 4630, ) or Hilkka Juvani (+358 50 462 7607, )