Foreca – Customer Care Specialist
Are you passionate about making the Customer happy? Do you enjoy working in an international environment where you can put your excellent language skills to use? Do you feel at home in the very center of “all things moving” and coordinating between customers and your colleagues to ensure smooth operations? Do you enjoy even the most hectic day of multitasking and at the same time you’re able to maintain top level quality & great attention to detail in your work?
If your answer to the questions above was “Yes, sounds like a lot of fun!” you might very well be the one we want to talk to.
Foreca is looking for a CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST for a temporary position covering a parental leave. The position is located at our Espoo office.
You could be our candidate if you master the following:
- Excellent written and spoken English & Finnish, other languages are considered a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience from B2B customer service, sales or marketing role
- Bachelor of business administration or similar relevant education.
- Strong IT skills including common office software like MS Office
- Strong social, problem solving and team-working skills
- “Getting things-done” -attitude and capability for independent work
- Perseverance for routines and completing administrative tasks meticulously
- Experience in financial administration, CRM and invoicing processes are considered a plus
- Available to start in the beginning of May 2018 at latest
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work within a truly unique business of professional weather services
- A profitable growth company with ambitious goal to be the best in our business
- A central role in delivering the world’s best weather service for our global customer base including companies like Microsoft, BMW and dozens of others
- Top-notch professionals as your colleagues and most importantly they’re also a bunch of very nice people
- Modern working tools
- A modern office with a central location next to the Espoo Keilaniemi subway station. PS: There is also an in-house gym & sauna to stay in shape & relax.
Did you get inspired? If yes, please send us your CV including a short description of why we should definitely talk to you. Please act quickly, we will fill the position as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information about the position and working at Foreca you can call Annika Franck at +358 20 110 1735 on 15.3. 12-13:00 or 19.3. 16-17:00. Please also check out our website for more stories on Foreca, our services and customers: https://corporate.foreca.com.
Katso ilmoitus netistä ja hae työpaikkaa täältä.